Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2nd

Yesterday was the first day of the new year :)
I was not able to exercise because by the time I got home it was too late. I was not aware of what time I would be coming home!
For the month of January I have decided to cut out fast food out of my meals. This includes: soda, fast food restaurants, and microwavable meals. I have also decided to cut out candy/ sweets for the month of January. This month will be harder but its the first month!
My weight is between 140-150 so hopefully by the end of the year i will be between 110-115 BOOYAH! I will eventually put up a picture, but my Internet is slower here at my moms so it takes 20 yrs to post a picture!
I have created a workout exercise according to the wii fit plus. My exercise target for this month is my stomach! I have it where I do 2 days stomach one day of another thing. that way my other areas are still be worked but my stomach is priority right know!
Dawns story: Dawn has decided to join me in weight loss 2010! She has decided to try and lose 30lbs for the year! Her cutout for January is to cut out creamer and sugar in her coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment