Sunday, January 24, 2010

1-24-09....January Almost over!


So January is almost over and it is EXACTLY one month till my birthday! 24 days into the new year and I am totally sucking, however I still have not had sweets or fast food except for that one piece of cheesecake!

I have not been doing Wii fit very often :( However, I am going to start back up this week. Last Thursday I went jogging for like 10 mins. Not very long to you guys, but I was tired. I am still wanting to get into the habbit of doing more excersise.

School is starting to speed up, so I am starting to have to work more on schoolwork. I am also trying to find a second job so that will take more time away from excercising. However, I will be getting more money and not being sitting around as often!

Any Ideas on how to get me more motivated on excersizing???

I am going to try and get on more often, I had some issues getting on. Aparently my twitter was having me follow people and then my G-mail was trying to have me follow people. AKA I was being three different people GAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment