Monday, December 28, 2009

12-28-2009

I am still not sure how I will attack this problem. I have ideas in my mind but you never know what will happen!

Current overweight issues: I love to snack constantly, Not enough exercise, and too much computer time!

ideas I have to improve my weight!
*Eat breakfast everyday
*Healthy snack in between meals
*Try to get used to green tea (studies have shown it helps with weight loss)
*Drink lots of water (it helps you feel full)
*Cut out one specific thing a month (AKA....candy, fast food, pizza, cake)

I am currently on my own right know, no friends or family joining me! However, I am sure I will grab a partner within the next few days :)


So I am on my own right know but hopefully you will see some improvement in me (fingers crossed)

January 1st I will post my beginning weight (picture) and my food item I will be cutting out for the month! I will also hopefully have some schedule ideas on how I will fix my nasty food eating habits! Please follow, I can not do this alone I will need motivation and love!


xoxoxo Eryn

No comments:

Post a Comment