Friday, January 29, 2010

Last Friday of the month :) 1/29/10

So 3 more days of January :) I am losing weight slowly, not as fast as I would like :(
I can not really look in the mirror and see changes, however I can wear my belt tighter. In mid month it would depend sometimes I could go down one hole smaller and then other days I would be the same hole. I started at the beginning of the month at the second hole in, know I am the 4th hole in :D I would love to be the last hole on every belt of mine :)
Maybe after I am the smallest on all my belts I can get some new ones cause maybe they will be too big :) The only problem with that is some belts I wear a S/M and some a medium. So I guess I will only be able to replace a few :P
I am still trying to decide what I will drop for February. I am staying strong with the no sweets for January :D!!! I am going to continue the no fast food for February. I am hoping to bring back in sweets in moderation. I am hoping.........one sweet a week?!?!?!? Sounds good to me!!!
Some Ideas I have been given for February is Soda.......I do not feel soda is a bad habit in my life. I go through spurts, mainly the summer is when I drink too much soda. I think I will save the Soda for the summer when it is a bigger problem. I have also been recommended to add healthy stuff to my diet......fruits and Vegetables. I would love to do this, only it is a little harder as I am picky!!
I was thinking for February....buying a water bottle to carry around and drinking it. Like maybe 2 water bottles a day. On the days I am home I drink water better. When I am at work and school, I barely drink water. Better yet I barely drink fluids :(
p.s. do you think 1/29/10 looks weird?!?!?!?!?! I DO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Eryn- It's Julie Nielsen. I'm going to follow your blog, but I don't want you to get too skinny girl! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete