Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jan. 12th 2010

were only 12 days into the new year?!?!?!? I feel like were suppose to be farther into the new year, OH WELL!
Anyways, I have had a piece of cheescake this month but oh well. According to the wii I am losing weight slowly but I am almost in the high 130's SWEETNESS!
I am not working out as much as I would like :( I did a few crunches last week.....boy did my tummy hurt! I am trying to work my way up to 100 crunches a day or at least 3-4 times a week :) I have been cutting out workout ideas from magazines. I need to start doing them in the morning because I have been sleeping in untill 6:30 rather than waking up at 6. If i get up at 6 I can do a small workout ;D Megan and I went for a walk/jog/run today!
thanks yall!

1 comment:

  1. i see you have a lot of friends....a lot more than me....
    haha but anyway, i hope your goals work out. it's really great that you could stop eating sweets for a whole month--takes a lot of will power i guess. and i love how you found a picture! haha! and no...i haven't read Eclipse since you have been bugging me about it. but i will!

    ReplyDelete